What we are looking for
- Stories about things you experience. Look at tags "life" and "travel" to get an impression of what we expect from these kinds of articles. 1-2 photos to accompany experience.
- In-depth ideas and concepts. Remember: "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
- Interviews with people related to current themes.
- Follow-ups on current themes / projects. Some current and planned projects are:
- Bettervision (every year march-may)
- Vagabonds (april-june 2012)
- Finding out, finding in (may-july 2012)
- Any bloggable media, so podcasts and vlogs are also welcome.
How to become a regular
- Send your proposal by email to email@example.com
- Proposal should include:
- Explanation of proposed column
- Two sample articles
- If you're accepted, we will also require a photo and a short bio to put on the "Regular contributors" page.
How often and when to post as a regular?
- Long term regular posting should be minimum once a month, maximum once a week
- Short term "focus projects" should last three months.
- We encourage each other to contribute to the focus projects.
- There are never more than three focus projects at a time.
- Which means that each month, there is a new focus project ending and another starting.
- "Life" and "Travel" articles may be published immediately upon writing them.
- When publishing columns or project articles, set autopublishing to a day when no other article is autopublishing.