Blog   Index   Scriba   Consulting   Hobby   Policy   Contact 

2013-12-11

Jaan Kross not sighted in Bermuda

December 31st 2007, I published the following prediction on Gardistan in Vision:

When I first started to read Keiserns Galning, I thought it might be an autobiography. Not that it fits with Jaan's actual timeline, but either way it felt as if the author wrote it a very long time ago, and naturally had to be dead now.

Then I learned that he was very much alive. I decided that Jaan Kross therefore is immortal. Kind of like a vampire, except he writes to stay alive instead of sucking blood.

When I received the news that he had just passed away, I was proven wrong. He is not immortal. But I expect that also this assumption is wrong, and that we will receive new reports of Jaan Kross sightings in Bermuda on January 31st 2012.

We are now almost a year behind the predicted date of Jaan Kross sightings in Bermuda. As far as I'm able to pull out of the Internet, however, I can find no reports of Jaan Kross sightings in Bermuda on January 31st 2012. So I have either been wrong, or I might have been kidding.

You should still pick up the book, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment